We are expanding our product line and looking for a new colleague within our sales team.
Our 100 % in-house developed products are modern self-service solutuons for distribution of goods. We sell to the B2B market on an international level and have some world leading corporations among our customer portfolio.
We will soon launch new products that will contribute to further growth of our company and therefore need to strengthen our sales ressources.
Vendanor has customers in several countries, but the Scandinavian countries are the primary task area for this position.
Your main task is outreach sales, but we are excited about the possibilities within digital marketing. This position shall contribute in the development of new market- and sales strategies. In addition to your main focus area, which is sales of our products, you have responsibility for follow-up of aftermarket services, advice and further relationship building. That customers trust both you and the company is essential before and after the sales process.
- Experience from B2B sales, sales of capital goods and / or sales to major players or chains is considered a great advantage.
- Experience with digital solutions and CRM systems.
- You can show to good sales results from previous positions.
- You work neatly, systematically and are honest.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral.
- Integrity is our most important value!
- You are a peoples person and have good abilities to build relationships and create trust.
- Being structured and working targeted lies in your nature.
- Good to motivate yourself and work independently.
The workplace is flexible, but some connection to Nordfjord will be an advantage.
Travelling must be expected.
The position reports to the CEO.
The position is 100%.
We wish for a more even gender balance in the company and therefore encourage women to apply.